The following positions are open. Click to learn more.
- Director of DevelopmentAs the Director of Development, you will play a critical role in advancing KBI’s mission to promote border and migration policies that affirm the dignity of the human person and the accompaniment of migrants in a spirit of bi-national solidarity.
- Director of Migrant Services | Director a Servicios a Migrantes Lead, plan and manage our humanitarian services and holistic accompaniment programs for migrants to ensure that they promote and defend human dignity, meet strategic objectives, and respond wisely to changing circumstances.
- Mobilization Specialist | El/ La Especialista en MovilizaciónThe Mobilization Specialist will advance political will for migration with dignity and promote migrant integration through building communities’ capacity for hospitality, with a particular focus on supporting education partners, long-term volunteers, Catholic Sisters Walking with Migrants (CSWM) participants and others connected with KBI who wish to take action in solidarity with migrants in their community.
- General Cook | Cocinera GeneralThe purpose of this position is to guarantee that enough food is prepared on time for the people that we serve in accordance with the schedule established by the Comedor Coordinator. This role also includes collaborating with all service areas at KBI that provide accompaniment to ensure the well being of the migrants.
- Asistente del AlbergueEn coordinación con el Equipo del Albergue, desempeñar todas las funciones que implica el acompañar de manera integral, digna y humanamente a las personas albergadas durante su estancia.