We offer a number of educational programs on both sides of the border, such as:
- An hour-long presentation on immigration at your parish or school.
- A longer 2-3 hour workshop on immigration and related issues.
- A visit to our projects in Nogales, Sonora. We can accompany your group for a multi-day experience or receive you for a morning or a full day.
- We can facilitate “Dialogue Sessions” at your parish, where different opinions on the immigration issue can be expressed followed by fair and respectful dialogue.
- We can train parish personnel, religious educators in particular, to be able to lead discussions on immigration related topics.