We offer a number of educational programs on both sides of the border, such as:
- A virtual or in-person presentation on immigration at your school, church, or meeting.
- A longer 2-3 hour workshop on immigration and related issues.
- A visit to our migrant aid center in Nogales, Sonora. We can receive you for a morning or a full day. For organizations seeking to partner with us, we offer multi-day immersion experiences.
- We can facilitate “Dialogue Sessions” at your parish, where different opinions on the immigration issue can be expressed followed by fair and respectful dialogue.
- We can train parish personnel, religious educators in particular, to be able to lead discussions on immigration related topics.
- We can provide an immigration advocacy training for your group with relevant resources and testimonies of people in Nogales affected by current policies.